Friday, June 25, 2010

My Cowboys

The boys and I went today to Joe's Boot Shop to get Henry's hat fixed (let's just say that it has been well loved) and to look for a hat for Charlie since he wants to wear Henry's ALL the time.  Henry insisted on wearing his cowboy boots so I insisted that he change into jeans instead of shorts. 

We walked in and Henry immediately says (to no one in particular) "Where's  Joe?" 

After deciding on Charlie's hat (Henry really thought he should get the red hat, which I vetoed), Henry ran over to the saddles and wanted to ride! So of course Charlie felt the need too!
 

Charlie's hat is a slightly different style than Henry's...
 

Lovin' every minute...had to try two others before agreeing it was time to go home!
 

When we returned home I got Charlie to pose for a few pictures with his new cowboy hat on!

 

 

 

It is so much fun being a cowboy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment