Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Arrival of St. Nick

Not to be confused with the Big Man, Santa...(I know I am just a little behind but I had to post this before Santa's big night).

The boys put out their shoes before going to bed but weren't quite sure why...

St. Nick was here...and left the boys a new Christmas train...




All snug in their bed...

We had to remind the boys when they woke up to check to see if St. Nick came...but once they did, the excitement started to show!

Charlie and his Tatohead...he loves Tatohead!

Henry was only interested in the train!!

Checking out the other gifts...

Charlie checking out Santa's workshop...

SANTA!

Finally getting a turn with the controls...

Both boys really enjoy their new train, every morning it gets played with first thing... (will be hard to put away when Christmas time is over)


Causing trouble? Not Charlie...

Playing dominoes...it is scary how good Henry and Charlie are at dominoes...
Thanks St. Nick for great presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment