Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Charlie's First "REAL" Haircut

I have been trimming Charlie's hair for awhile now and every time we discuss a haircut Charlie says "not now" or "Henry get haircut"...we decided to try and get Charlie a real haircut today at the barbershop on base. Daddy would be there and he needed his cut as well. I thought for sure Charlie would scream and cry just because that seems to be what happens every time I try to cut it...

Charlie was talking about getting his haircut before we left the house, telling Peter "going to get my haircut and get dinosaur"...(So I bribed him a little before leaving...but didn't even get him one after...he was happy with the packet of M&Ms I had in my pocket).

When it was Charlie's turn he got in the chair with Daddy and the woman who was going to cut it was one that Henry has had before...she let him feel the clippers and he was a little unsure but never screamed or really cried. He was very patient and still but toward the end he kept saying "all done now" when she would stop cutting...

BEFORE

Getting the clippers...

A little off the top...

This is what Henry was doing the entire time we were at the barbershop...

AFTER...looking so old (and a little tired)...

My handsome little man...why do they grow up so fast??


No comments:

Post a Comment