Friday, October 8, 2010

Because Henry Wanted To...

For reasons unknown to us, Henry has been wanting to wear a tie for the past three days. He had Daddy help him just dressed up with his dress shirt, tie, and sweater the other night before bed and yesterday afternoon he fought to get "really" dressed up until I gave in....He kept saying he was going to a fancy dance party and wanted Charlie to get dressed up too. And so he did...

Henry keeps saying "I want to look handsome in a dress"...apparently he only hears "dress" when I say dress clothes or dress shirt...

Of course I couldn't resist this perfect photo opportunity...unfortunately after we went outside it was hard to keep their attention and I didn't want them to ruin their outfits so we had to come in...not before I was able to take a few decent shots...

 Henry's poses are ALL his own doing...


 CHEESE!


"Get this crazy off of me!!"

That's better...





Distracted by an airplane...that was circling...

Told him to put his hands down...



This morning Henry ran to get his "fancy" clothes and I had to vetoed it...

2 comments:

  1. Ree - they are both so handsome! Thanks so much for sharing. These pictures made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww. they are sooo cute!! and so photogenic! i love henrys poses and charlie you could just scoop him up and squeeze him!! :) this def put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete