Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Old Town

After Sandia's Peak, we headed to Old Town Albuquerque. We didn't spend a ton of time there since the temperature seemed to be rising by the minute and the boys were fading fast! I must admit that I liked Santa Fe better but maybe only because there was more to see outside as we walked around which entertained the boys a little better...both have cool shops but with a double stroller and grabby hands that isn't always the most fun! 

 Henry as Sheriff (you can tell he isn't himself)
 

Charlie as Sheriff
 

I tried to get a few shots of the landscape and feel for Old Town...
 

Outside the Museum...(it's a head laying on its back with a huge pointy chin...Peter had to tell me...I thought it was a rhino...)
 

We went into the museum for a potty break and Henry was thrilled with the bubblers (that's right I said bubbler!)
 

Daddy and his boys...his tired, tired boys!
 

Can't get enough cacti!
 

Old Town buildings...(with a smudge on my lens or maybe a ghost...)
 

San Felipe de Neri Church
 

 

 

 

Claims to be the World's Largest Pot...
 

 

Charlie's souvenir...because of course he truly is a NM Native.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment